Regardless of which event you attend at the Händel-Haus - please comply with the generally applicable safety measures:
- If you feel unwell before the concert and feel signs of illness, please stay at home for your own protection and the safety of others. Persons with unspecific general symptoms and respiratory symptoms of any severity as well as contact persons for Covid19 cases within the last 14 days will be excluded from admission.
- Disinfect or wash your hands regularly with soap.
- Due to the 6th general decree for the city of Halle (Saale), a mouth and nose protector is to be worn from 22 October to probably 18 November 2020 at all concerts and events in the Handel House in closed rooms.
- Please keep a distance of at least 1.5m from the entrance and exit, in front of the ticket office and if necessary in front of toilets. Help to avoid queues.
- Do not touch your face with your fingers.
- Avoid shaking hands and hugs.
- Sneeze or cough in the crook of your arm or in a paper tissue.
- It is not possible to hand in your wardrobe. Please carry them with you.
- Larger bags and backpacks are not allowed.
The following also applies: For the safety of all visitors, the instructions of the Stiftung Händel-Haus staff must be followed.
Due to the official requirements for the mandatory collection of data, a health questionnaire with contact details must be completed and handed over to a member of staff at the Stiftung Händel-Haus on the day of the event. Only after submission of this completed and signed health questionnaire will you be granted access to the event venue, regardless of whether you can present a valid ticket. Please download the current health questionnaire here: https://haendelhaus.de/de/node/1592 (Your safety at events).